Join our Camp Sol Family
Be a part of a Family and a community that a make a difference in deaf and hard of hearing children's live all summer week long.
Camp Sol is looking for:
- Compassionate counselors to mentor and care for campers
- Enthusiastic staff who love the outdoors for sports, swimming, hiking and etc
- Creative specialists who will teach new and engaging activities
- Leaders who are role models, dedicated, responsible and excited to work with children
- Must be college student or experienced staff.
- Must be fluent in ASL
- Enthusiastic, caring, fun, responsible individual
- Ability to work well and relate to children
- All positions require one week commitment. Exceptions must be approved prior to camp by the camp director